Dear Foreign Customer,
we would like to make it easy for you to order in our online shop.
That's why we want to explain how ordering works:
First of all: we deliver to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland.
The shipping costs depend on the value of your order:
Order value less than 100€: 17,00€
Order value 100€-199,99€: 12,00€
Order value 200-299,99€: 8,00€
Order value from 300€: free
To add an item to the shopping cart, just choose your size and click "In den Warenkorb legen". You can display the shopping cart later by clicking "Zum Warenkorb" in the upper right area of the page. By clicking "Direkt zur Kasse" you start the ordering process.
The order process consists of 5 steps.
- The first step asks you whether to create a customer account or not. Chose "Bestellung ohne Kundenkonto durchführen" to continue without creating one.
- In the second step you have to specify your address and personal data. Here's a little translation:
Anrede = salutatory address (Herr = Mr. / Frau = Mrs.)
Anredezusatz = title
Vorname = first name
Nachname = last name
Firma = company
Anschrift = address
Anschriftzusatz = additional address information
PLZ / Ort = zipcode / city
Land = country
E-Mail Adresse = e-mail address
Telefon = phone number
Mobil = mobile phone number
Telefax = fax number
- In step three you have to choose the method of payment. Only prepayment ("Zahlung per Vorauskasse") and PayPal ("Zahlung per PayPal") are offered for customers outside Germany.
- In step four you can check your order. If everything is ok, mark the checkbox "Widerrufsbelehrung, AGB und Datenschutzhinweise gelesen und akzeptiert." and click "Jetzt bestellen".
- Step five: that's it. We received your order and a confirmation e-mail is sent to your given e-mail address. Please feel free to contact (Button "Kontakt") us, if there are any questions left.